Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guest in Town

A visitor finally showed up today, 78 days after her last visit. 'Bout damn time! I stopped taking The Pill in early June, and hadn't had my period since. I was driving down the road today thinking about how I need to call my doctor and find out what the hell is going on, but that I couldn't call from my cubicle, because that would be weird. So I would need to look up the number, go out to my car and make the call, and what a pain in the ass! Why can't I work from home?? Anyway, I got back to the office and went to the restroom, and BAM! There she was. I can honestly say, this is the first time in my life I have sent someone a text message about starting my period. And I bet it's the first time in my husbands life he has received one.

Two weeks from now, we're gonna try and make a baby. I heard someone say that you should have sex for 10 days straight during the time when you are ovulating. Woo baby! Won't that be fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment