Monday, March 28, 2011

Project Pregnancy Pics

We have decided to start a photo project of this pregnancy. You know, since my husband is a photographer and all. We'll be taking weekly pictures of me and my stomach, but will endeavor to take these photos at Austin landmarks. Notice I said "endeavor": two weeks in and we haven't made it to any said landmark, unless you count that beautiful gate my husband built. Saturdays are the best day of the week to take photos, for me, since I work and generally look like hell at the end of the day. But a wedding photographer is usually pretty busy on Saturdays, so we'll see where this little project ends up.

First up: Seven Weeks.





I look pretty good. Not noticeably showing, but I do look slightly bloated. Um, it's because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment